Staveley House Apartment
Search availability for Staveley House Apartment and book online
|Book through Brewery Arts Centre||MAY
Availability updated on 24 Jun 12 at 04:57
A superbly appointed property which is a perfect base for discovering this beautiful area. Staveley is situated at the base of the Kentmere Valley. Not only does the Dalesway run through it, but there are a myriad of winding trails for all abilities which the owners are delighted to discuss and advise. The centre of the village boasts 3 pubs, good food available, cycle hire, artisan bakery, butchers, a micro brewery with sampling room and even a cookery school.
The apartment is one floor with a patio to the rear and a balcony to the front with wonderful views across meadow to the local fells.
Staveley House and Staveley House Apartment can be booked together to accommodate up to 10 people with a connecting door.
First floor, Staveley House apartment is gas centrally heated and comprises, lounge, a light and airy room with flat-screen TV, video, DVD, CD hifi and patio doors leading onto the balcony.
Dining Area, just off the kitchen for cosy dinners. Kitchen, a spacious room with tiled floor, electric cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwve and breakfast bar.
Bathroom with corner bath, hand held shower attachment, hand basin, WC, bidet and heated towel rail.
Double bedroom with double bed, Egyptian cotton linens and goose down duvet and pillows, non allergenic available.
All gas, electric and bed linen included. Cot and high chair available.
Housed in a separate building a shared utility room with washing machine and tumble drier.
Courtyard garden with furniture to rear. Covered secure parking for bikes. Parking on street, readily available.
Please note there is an access statement available for this property, if required please call 01228 599 960.
For further details see
see location on Google maps. Map reference: SD 466982 Lat: 54.37649 Long: -2.82356
No directions given.
- On street/public parking
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Laundry facilities
- Linen provided
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Microwave cooker
- Washing machine
- Ironing facilities
- Drying facilities
- DVD player
- CD player
- Central heating
Staveley House Details
- Flat sleeps up to 2
- Staveley House is a first floor apartment, gas centrally heated and comprises, tiled entrance porch into dining area, leading to kitchen with breakfast bar, electric cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave. Bathroom has corner bath with hand held shower attachment, hand basin, WC and bidet. Lounge with electric stove, colour TV, video and CD/ hi-fi and access to balcony. Double bedroom with co-ordinating linens and pine furniture. Courtyard garden to the rear and balcony to lounge room. Parking on street, readily available. All gas, electric, bed linen and towels included and a full laundry service is available to guests upon request. Cot available.
- Bath, Non-smoking unit, Shower
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)
- A refundable damage deposit of £50 is payable one week prior to arrival.
Please call for prices on short break stays.
Cots charged at £10 per cot per week - cot linen is not provided.
Highchairs available at £5 per chair per week.
- Pet/Dog +£2.14 per night.